Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

Check out this site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.
I'm not gonna say I'm a skeptic, I'm not, I just thought it would be
fun to try. Besides I was going to
sign up for Blockbuster ONline anyways which is one of the deals you
can sign up for. It cheaper than Netflix
right now and you get the same deal. Who knows maybe I'll change back
later

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!
Below are links with articles from different news sources like Wired
Magazine and the BBC, and Screensavers
off of TechTv/G4tv.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
friends to do the same. That's it! Well and
get 5 referrals. Cant Hurt they dont ask for any Credit card numbers
only a address to send the IPOD to.

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13048380

THey also sponsor other free stuff websites.

Sites about the free IPODS:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index.html?video_key=8872 The
Screensavers Video

Digit wrote:
> Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

Get a job.

> Check out this site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

Are they totally free? Gag me with a spoon, that is totally awesome.

Jordan

Digit wrote:
> Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

http://www.homepage.net/pyramidcalculator/

Pyramid schemes typically work as a club, where individuals pay their
"joining fee" or "gift" or "donation" to people further "up" the
pyramid, in the expectation that they themselves will get paid by new
recruits who join further "down" the pyramid.

Be wary: they're frauds, scams, confidence tricks, and illegal in most
countries for the simple reason that people are given the fraudulent
impression they will definitely make money when in fact they are
extremely likely to lose money - unless they happen to be in the top
few levels of the pyramid.

It sounds like an easy way to get rich, until you realise that the only
way that anybody makes money in a pyramid scheme is by taking it
directly from other participants - chiefly friends, relatives and
co-workers. Also, it takes a very short time for a geographical or
social community to be swamped with scheme members, the vast majority
of whom will never make any money from the scheme - as you can see if
you run the numbers in our calculator.