hey i want to buy a graphic card for my computer my pc specs are intel pentium dual core processor (e5700) 3.00 ghz ram 2 gb

shadow gamer

Reputable
Apr 30, 2014
i want to buy a graphic card for my computer my pc specs are intel pentium dual core processor (e5700) 3.00 Ghz ram 2 gb .I just want to play games like ac4,btf 4 ETC .I want to buy it in a range of 10 thousand Rs . so please help me in buying a perfect graphic card for pc....thank,s[/i][/b]

Hi and welcome to the forums!

for your CPU, no need to get an overkill of a graphics card, because the rest of your system is lacking. You won't be able to play BF4 well, but that's not beyond fixable (upgrade over time)

For your games, all you are going to need is a ATI Radeon HD 7770/Ghz, featuring 1GB GDDR5 Memory on a 128-bit bus, a very good graphics card for the price, avoid those DDR3 memory based graphics cards, you want GDDR5. Get this card now, and slowly incorporate/replace parts later. The reason why I don't suggest something overkill to utilize the full budget, is that it isn't necessary. This card draws very little power (80 watts max), so if you have over a 300W PSU, no matter of high quality, your PSU will be fine.

Get any of the 7770 brands like MSI/Sapphire or Asus

SonnyC

Reputable
Apr 30, 2014

with all due respect, that is in no way a negative comment, its simple advice of course he can upgrade it over time, but my advice was maybe get better specs.

not really in that terminology, in this kind of way; perhaps a new PC, which in most cases can never happen (it can have a negative effect, as most people simply don't have the money to do a complete upgrade), as the OP has stated a low budget, his best bet is to upgrade to a good GPU, then the rest later.