Hey legends, rate my build?

benstark92

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
Hey gang!

Just looking for some feedback for a build I'm just about to start from Australia.
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gsMx4C
*There's a few custom prices on there cause I'll source a few bits from the US and rest from AUS.

I just wanted to clarify that a 650w Gold certified PSU would be enough for a 1080 + 8700k OC?

Also, I'm hoping to cash in Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales (especially GPU/Mobo) but are the sales usually across the board, or more targeted toward older stock?

Also also, I'm eyeing off the Phanteks PH-TC12DX cooler since the clearance is perfect for my case and its well reviewed - would I be able to switch out the fans that come with it for other PWM radiator fans (I don't want white fans in the middle of my black and red build)?

Thanks legends!
U da real MVP

Solution
Looks good to me, hoping you already have some secondary storage though as 250Gb will fill up quickly.
650w is plenty
Unlikely you will save much on November sales with that hardware.
Yes you can use different fans on the heatsink, currently doing that with my Phanteks PH TC14PE.

bignastyid

Titan
Looks good to me, hoping you already have some secondary storage though as 250Gb will fill up quickly.
650w is plenty
Unlikely you will save much on November sales with that hardware.
Yes you can use different fans on the heatsink, currently doing that with my Phanteks PH TC14PE.

Solution