Hey My Laptop is tranfering only 710kb/s ! its too anoying how can i increase it?

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014
When ever i tried to transfer a movie into my USB it has transfer rate only 710kb/s or slower than this how can i increase it ? BTW My C drive is almost full it has 8 GB free Of 115 GB .
PLEASE HELP

Solution

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

What kind of information you want ? Ask question !
Yes its happening with all devices and USB
BTW what do you mean by Hard drive failure???

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

I Have Core2 Duo , 32 bit OS , 4GB Ram , HDD 250 GB

Download Malwarebytes and run it to scan your PC for infections. Then download Speedfan and use the S.M.A.R.T. utility to test your HDD. Then click the "perform in-depth online analysis" button in the S.M.A.R.T.-tab of Speedfan. This will tell you if your HDD is in bad shape.

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

My HDD Status http://www.hddstatus.com/hdrepanalysis.php

The HDD is fine, what about malware?

Solution

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

I Still can´t find Solution . My HDD is perfect according to Speedfan S.M.A.R.T . But still transfer rate is 710b or slower than this

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

No Malware found . Please help!!!!!!!

Are you running Windows XP? If you are indeed using XP, a full HDD can cause the PC to slow down. Did this slowness start suudenly or has it been getting worse over time? If it started suddenly, have you recently installed anything that could be causing this?

kHALILZ

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

Am using Windows 8.1 .
Today i transfer a movie via iTunes to my iPhone and in iTunes transfer rate was normal.
I haven´t install any software or any thing , But i download movies from torrent

TRENDING THREADS