Hey, stress test engineer..!!!

pat

Expert
What are the reasons for the AMD dual core CPU being apparently unable to ideally distribute the four applications on the two cores, even though the load on the single cores is at maximum? Is this an issue of the integrated memory controller and its memory allocation/controller logic? Or perhaps the integrated memory controller of the X2 produces more overhead, resulting in lower performance?

Did you hire Porkster?? I have a clue for you, but dont tell anybody it is from me...

The reason is the F@#$INKG Windows task scheduler!!! There is nothing wrong with either CPU, they behave exactly as they should. Oh... You disabled HT and the divx load time is the same!!! OMG.. they both have the same number on CD encoded!! Are you surprized? With my 20 years of computer experience and knowledge, I'm not! It looks like the sum of the experience years of your crew doesnt even equal half of mine and other member of this forum...

Please, stop those test if you dont have the knowledge to do them.. It hurts you and your reputation, or what remain, it is bad for novice, because they believe what they read ..

I just hope that you'll set the facts right. We are not dumb.

<font color=red>Sig space for rent. make your offer.</font color=red>

K8MAN

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
You've got to realize that such obvious things are often overlooked by geniuses of the caliber of the THG crew:p

The know-most-of-it-all formally known as BOBSHACK