Question hey uh my gpu is getting limited a lot

May 17, 2023
like the title said it's getting limited on every game to the point of intense anger, i tried everything i added new drives and removed the old ones my setup is fine it's a i5 10400f 8 gb of ram and a rtx 3070, originally i had a prebuilt but i changed it out the original gpu was a rtx 3050 and it ran fine never throttled and never low fps but for some game i wanted to run at ultra yk so i upgraded to a rtx 3070 FE and it's been a nightmare playing games i tried it out in a benchmark and it was at 100% but when i play games it goes to 0% to 50% and sometimes goes to 60 usage that's rare the temp when playing is 70c my cpu is at like 80-90 usage never uses my gpu my fps is always at 30-40 fps in games

IDProG

Distinguished
like the title said it's getting limited on every game to the point of intense anger, i tried everything i added new drives and removed the old ones my setup is fine it's a i5 10400f 8 gb of ram and a rtx 3070, originally i had a prebuilt but i changed it out the original gpu was a rtx 3050 and it ran fine never throttled and never low fps but for some game i wanted to run at ultra yk so i upgraded to a rtx 3070 FE and it's been a nightmare playing games i tried it out in a benchmark and it was at 100% but when i play games it goes to 0% to 50% and sometimes goes to 60 usage that's rare the temp when playing is 70c my cpu is at like 80-90 usage never uses my gpu my fps is always at 30-40 fps in games
How many sticks of RAM do you have?

What games do you play?