Hi, all lg dvd burner will soon lauch it new 4163b drive a..

Venom

It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.

"Dreamaker" <thinkthinkthink@theEnd.com> wrote in message
> I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all the
feature that it can be on
> a dvd combo.

http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actualite-17152-lg-gsa-4163b-la-formule-1-des
-graveurs-dvd-.html

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:32:04 GMT, "Venom" <Viper@Mailhouse.com> wrote:

>It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.
>

>"Dreamaker" <thinkthinkthink@theEnd.com> wrote in message
>> I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all the
>feature that it can be on
>> a dvd combo.
>>

>http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actualite-17152-lg-gsa-4163b-la-formule-1-des
>-graveurs-dvd-.html
>> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10834
>>
>> Any news from this dvd burner would be appreciate.
>>
>> thank you.

I know that it has already the feature of the 4160b with more speed for the re write 8x and 16x for
writing. I was hopping that this new drive will support read and write cd+G witch is a cd karaoke
and some other feature showed in nero info tool like hd burn r/rw and MounT rainier cd r/rw.

that dvd burner come in first place in my list just over the benq 1620 witch has all (like the 4160b
of lg + the CD+G) but not the dvd-ram read and write. In a other hand it can burn dvd-dL whit out
turning the (dvd).

i just don't know witch one to get or if i must wait for the new drive...

Venom

If you aren`t in a real hurry, wait a while. There is nothing worse than
buying something and a month later there is better stuff released or it now
sells for a lot less than you bought it for. This time of the year is not a
good time to be shopping. Wait till it gets real close to Christmas.

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:32:04 GMT, "Venom" <Viper@Mailhouse.com> wrote:
>
> >It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.
> >

> >"Dreamaker" <thinkthinkthink@theEnd.com> wrote in message
> >> I have read that there was a lg-4163b coming out and that it has all
the
> >feature that it can be on
> >> a dvd combo.
> >>

>http://www.fondecran.clubic.be/actualite-17152-lg-gsa-4163b-la-formule-1-de
> >-graveurs-dvd-.html
> >> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/10834
> >>
> >> Any news from this dvd burner would be appreciate.
> >>
> >> thank you.
> >
> I know that it has already the feature of the 4160b with more speed for
the re write 8x and 16x for
> writing. I was hopping that this new drive will support read and write
cd+G witch is a cd karaoke
> and some other feature showed in nero info tool like hd burn r/rw and
MounT rainier cd r/rw.

> that dvd burner come in first place in my list just over the benq 1620
witch has all (like the 4160b
> of lg + the CD+G) but not the dvd-ram read and write. In a other hand it
can burn dvd-dL whit out
> turning the (dvd).
>
> i just don't know witch one to get or if i must wait for the new drive...

TRENDING THREADS