Hi all my experience with the ati 9800pro.

What a joke !
I tough that the graphic would be transform like in the reallity but a
was wrong and the worst thing is that my fx5200td give me the same
quality graphic but not on the frame rate i will give you this...

What can i say lets hope that doom3 will come out soon anough to
justify this.

Dhuu more test is needed here!

"DreamMaker" <onesuponatime@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> What a joke !
> I tough that the graphic would be transform like in the reallity but a
> was wrong and the worst thing is that my fx5200td give me the same
> quality graphic but not on the frame rate i will give you this...
>
> What can i say lets hope that doom3 will come out soon anough to
> justify this.
>
> Dhuu more test is needed here!

Not a flame...either you have a really slow computer or something isn't
right, but a 9800 Pro should completely blow a 5200 of any variety out
of the water!

DreamMaker wrote:
> What a joke !
> I tough that the graphic would be transform like in the reallity but a
> was wrong and the worst thing is that my fx5200td give me the same
> quality graphic but not on the frame rate i will give you this...
>
> What can i say lets hope that doom3 will come out soon anough to
> justify this.
>
> Dhuu more test is needed here!

if you dont want it I will take it; test it out in FarCry; what CPU
and ram are you using ?

Whoa, what language are you typing?