[SOLVED] Hi everyone. i have a problem with the new pc just closed and when i enter the game it crashes ..? help!

Sep 2, 2019
These are my components: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600x , Motherboard Asrock ab350m pro4 r2.0, GPU AMD radeon rx 470 sapphire nitro+ 8gb, RAM Hyperx ddr4 8gb,power supply 600W Falcon, SSD sata3 Samsung 250gb, system windows 10 -64bit..i tried to reinstall all the drivers, i crashed the system, i updated the BIOS. and nothing helped. I've had blue screnes come out a lot of times.i don't know what to do please help!

Solution
You are using a very poor quality PSU, assuming this is your Model. Nevertheless, I doubt this PSU can give the desired wattage as described on the Label. I wouldn't use this PSU on any gaming PC. Period.

Also, the FALCON PSU brand is not a very reputed or well known brand. This Falcon unit looks like pure junk though....

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible.

Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system.
Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough...
You are using a very poor quality PSU, assuming this is your Model. Nevertheless, I doubt this PSU can give the desired wattage as described on the Label. I wouldn't use this PSU on any gaming PC. Period.

Also, the FALCON PSU brand is not a very reputed or well known brand. This Falcon unit looks like pure junk though....

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible.

Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system.
Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

1283_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech
Solution
Sep 2, 2019
i understand but even before i make a stronger pc i had a similar problem i suspect something else but i'm not sure .. can it be that my RAM is not more compatible with the motherboard i will definitely try to change the PSU which is important to me check before buying another?