[SOLVED] Hi gusy, i wanna buy HIS Iceq HD3850 AGP card, anyone knows where can buy it ? or if anyone who has it and wants to sell ?

Solution
Good luck trying to get any late AGP card for anything approaching a reasonable price. They are rare because most people had moved on to PCIe by the time they came out, so nobody bought them. HD3850, HD4670, and 7950GT Are all hard to find in AGP, and the people who do have them aren't selling them cheaply.

The same applies to late PCI cards. It took me years before I was finally able to get my hands on a GT 430 PCI. Up to then, I had a PCI 9500 GT in one of my vintage builds, and I'm still trying to locate a FX 5600 PCI.

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
unless you are a collector who are trying to make an old PC work , dont bother wasting money on such card , or try to find it for $10 not any more.

Any $50-$70 CPU/APU today from Intel or AMD will outperform it both in CPU speed and GPU speed.

Joseph_138

Distinguished
Good luck trying to get any late AGP card for anything approaching a reasonable price. They are rare because most people had moved on to PCIe by the time they came out, so nobody bought them. HD3850, HD4670, and 7950GT Are all hard to find in AGP, and the people who do have them aren't selling them cheaply.

The same applies to late PCI cards. It took me years before I was finally able to get my hands on a GT 430 PCI. Up to then, I had a PCI 9500 GT in one of my vintage builds, and I'm still trying to locate a FX 5600 PCI.

Solution