Question Hi guys please help my tye games keeps on saying laoding and wont start olease help....and i need to reinstall game from the other machine as well

May 29, 2020
Hi guys please help my tye games keeps on saying laoding and wont start olease help....and i need to reinstall game from the other machine as well

You need to tell people more details,if a game just keeps loading and doesn't start it could be a very big number of things.
List all your hardware tell us what OS you are running,if it is a clean fresh install or an old one or even a disk from a different PC, and what games you tried and if the games are legal and if they are steam versions or maybe dvd/cd games.

May 29, 2020
You need to tell people more details,if a game just keeps loading and doesn't start it could be a very big number of things.
List all your hardware tell us what OS you are running,if it is a clean fresh install or an old one or even a disk from a different PC, and what games you tried and if the games are legal and if they are steam versions or maybe dvd/cd games.
Ok thanks... I got this game machine from a friend and the games gets stuck from loading and it using win 95..with 256 ram 766 mhz processor Pentium 3 and it's an old windows I didn't reinstall.And its using gamebox dos - adline 2011 and the types of

May 29, 2020
i have also have another machines inside it has a red case gamebox dos aldine 2011 and its keeps on saying chech power supply its a Pentium 3 with 256 ram

gamebox dos - adline 2011
Can you explain what this is?
There is a program called dos box to run older games on windows but adline 2011 could be anything.
If you can take pictures with a phone and upload them somewhere like imgurl.com it will help a lot in finding out what you are talking about.

If it says check power supply on your monitor every time you start a game it could be that the game is trying to start at a resolution that the monitor does not support so it turns off to prevent damage and that's why it tells you to check the power,but this is only guessing.
Was the monitor together with the system you got or is it a different one?