[SOLVED] Hi guys,

Dec 7, 2021
I recently bought new components and they're:
B560m ds3h ac
2x8 hyper fury
I5-10400f
I did a terrible rookie mistake as i damage the processor's socket pins so i went to warranty to replace it and when they fixed it i installed them and ran my pc but the heat sink wasn't properly attached to the processor as the temperature reached 100°c -i didn't overuse my pc as i didn't want to burn my peocessor- so i installed it again and everything smoothly but the pc froze after 1 min and didn't start again, the lights were on but the pc won't give a signal to the monitor i tried removing 1 ram and it ran really smoothly with perfect performance.
Tried changing the ram location buy trying different slots and got the conclusion that 1st and 2nd slots doesn't work properly.
I removed the heat sink and applied new thermal paste and install the intel cooler and installed the 2 rams and the pc ran smoothly with perfect performance but AGAIN, froze after 15 mins of playing ac syndicate.
Had to remove the ram again and run my pc with only 1 ram and i really don't know what the problem is.
The rams are good and not spoiled, I'm not sure about the slots as it's not completely working and i read that this problem is related to cooler or heating or maybe processor.
So guys, what do you suggest for me to do? I'm completely lost, Clueless and hopeless and i gave up for good.
Also sorry for grave grammar mistakes and thank you.

I recently bought new components and they're:
B560m ds3h ac
2x8 hyper fury
I5-10400f
I did a terrible rookie mistake as i damage the processor's socket pins so i went to warranty to replace it and when they fixed it i installed them and ran my pc but the heat sink wasn't properly attached to the processor as the temperature reached 100°c -i didn't overuse my pc as i didn't want to burn my peocessor- so i installed it again and everything smoothly but the pc froze after 1 min and didn't start again, the lights were on but the pc won't give a signal to the monitor i tried removing 1 ram and it ran really smoothly with perfect performance.
Tried changing the ram location buy trying different slots and got the conclusion that 1st and 2nd slots doesn't work properly.
I removed the heat sink and applied new thermal paste and install the intel cooler and installed the 2 rams and the pc ran smoothly with perfect performance but AGAIN, froze after 15 mins of playing ac syndicate.
Had to remove the ram again and run my pc with only 1 ram and i really don't know what the problem is.
The rams are good and not spoiled, I'm not sure about the slots as it's not completely working and i read that this problem is related to cooler or heating or maybe processor.
So guys, what do you suggest for me to do? I'm completely lost, Clueless and hopeless and i gave up for good.
Also sorry for grave grammar mistakes and thank you.
If the pc works with one stick of ram go to the mobo site and get the proper bios...chipset....management engine driver.

Verify everything works with one stick of ram and then try 2 sticks again.

Reactions: Jotti Joestar
Dec 7, 2021
If the pc works with one stick of ram go to the mobo site and get the proper bios...chipset....management engine driver.

Verify everything works with one stick of ram and then try 2 sticks again.
I didn't try updating bios before, how can i do it.
Also how 2 rams were working fine then stopped working?

"Intel cooler"..........two words I'd prefer never to read.

Intel coolers are notoriously difficult to mount properly.

It can look OK and be very much not OK.

If you have heat issues, you need to confirm yes or no whether the cooler is properly mounted.

You say temp reached 100 degrees, so??

Dec 7, 2021
"Intel cooler"..........two words I'd prefer never to read.

Intel coolers are notoriously difficult to mount properly.

It can look OK and be very much not OK.

If you have heat issues, you need to confirm yes or no whether the cooler is properly mounted.

You say temp reached 100 degrees, so??
You got me wrong fella, it was 100°c when i was installing heat sink "boreas gamdias" but when i realized my mistake so i re-installed it properly but things went for shiit after that.
The heat dropped to 65 under pressure tho