Hi guyzz I'm have a prob ..

The gamerdave1

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017
Guys in PC assassins creed 1 also is lagging I don't know why plzz help.I have
2gb AMD Athlon Graphics
2gb ram 500gb hard disk..plzz help me guyzz

Solution
My general advice when people are having a bad time in video games is to go though these steps:

Step 1:
Reinstall your graphics drivers, it is possible that the game came out after your current drivers and you need to update.
Here is a video tutorial if you need a walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7lF-rrJrA

Step 2:
Tell your graphics card to run at full power:
To change this setting, with your mouse, right-click over the Windows desktop and select "NVIDIA Control Panel"
-> from the NVIDIA Control Panel, select the "Manage 3D settings" from the left column
-> click on the Power management mode drop down box and select "Prefer Maximum Performance"

Step 3:
Tell your cpu it is allowed to use full power:
This screen can...

MART3R

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
My general advice when people are having a bad time in video games is to go though these steps:

Step 1:
Reinstall your graphics drivers, it is possible that the game came out after your current drivers and you need to update.
Here is a video tutorial if you need a walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7lF-rrJrA

Step 2:
Tell your graphics card to run at full power:
To change this setting, with your mouse, right-click over the Windows desktop and select "NVIDIA Control Panel"
-> from the NVIDIA Control Panel, select the "Manage 3D settings" from the left column
-> click on the Power management mode drop down box and select "Prefer Maximum Performance"

Step 3:
Tell your cpu it is allowed to use full power:
This screen can also be accessed from the Control Panel. Click the “Hardware and Sound” category and then select “Power Options.” From here, you can select your preferred power plan, set it to "High performance"

*Both these tweaks are safe and are NOT overclocking*
If your problem continues, it is likely that your hardware is out-dated and you need a more powerful computer.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS