hi having a problem uninstalling

a program went throught the usual channels i.e remove program etc

but it keeps popping up when i log on saying its looking for the disc
etc

also my log on screen has changed to standard xp i.e you have to type
in your name and password instead of clicking on name and then
inputting your password

any ideas anyone

--
akeem

Hi Akeem

Which program did you uninstall? It may have some bearing on the Welcome
screen.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User