Hi i´m looking for the company who makes the firmware for these types of repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdtexas

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2011
hi,
i´m looking for the company that makes the firmware for these wireless n repeaters
does any one who or which this is

thanks

jdtexas

RealBeast

Titan
There only seems to be one LINK to an updated firmware, but some had problems with it. See THIS blog.

and THIS YouTube video, and comment by the You Tube guy: on my youtube channel (aidymp) some one left this comment

KILL4M4N 3 months ago
If you installed this correctly and get a signal from repeater to computer, but no internet, THIS WILL MOST PROBABLY HELP YOU! took me 3-4 hours of experimenting..
1. make sure your repeater is set to factory settings
2. Connect to the repeater (DO NOT set up security when prompted)
3. type in 192.168.10.1 into address bar
4. Setup wizard -> AP Mode -> Save & Reboot
5. Again, Setup wizard, but now repeater mode.
6. Choose your modem, enter password.
7.When done, connect to "Wifi-Repeater 1"

I don't know if you *really* need this to make yours work, but otherwise I would get something else.

jdtexas

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2011

thx RealBeast

yes i found this to but looking for the man or company that made the firmware for these units
because i want to have a change in the firmware so it can do an ip forwarding by it selves
this i need for a monitoring solution for an other system

thx

Fesims

Reputable
May 14, 2015
I just tried this firmware update and after applying it my repeater will not work at all. It does not allow me to connect via 192.168.10.1 and resetting repeater does nothing. I would use this "firmware update" with extreme caution because for me, my repeater has become nothing more than an ugly paper weight now...

Status
Not open for further replies.