hi i am using dell inspiron N 4010, my wifi connection is not working how we on the wifi connection using window8

Huzaifah

Reputable
Jan 26, 2015
hi i am using dell inspiron N 4010, my wifi connection is not working how we on the wifi connection using window8
as you giving the steps of wifi setting we are fallow these steps but still these steps are not working, can you help us plzz

Solution
Start with checking if another device can access the wifi connection that you want to access (such as a tablet or smartphone). You may need to reboot the router and the modem to get it working. If it does not, contact your ISP.

If it is working, delete the wifi profile in Windows, and reconfigure the network. Also, on some laptops, the wifi can get turned off via hard switch, or a keyboard function. Look for the wifi logo and make sure it is on.

Make sure the wifi has a driver as well.

If none of this works, get a USB wifi adapter, which will have its own software, and simply bypass the issue.
Start with checking if another device can access the wifi connection that you want to access (such as a tablet or smartphone). You may need to reboot the router and the modem to get it working. If it does not, contact your ISP.

If it is working, delete the wifi profile in Windows, and reconfigure the network. Also, on some laptops, the wifi can get turned off via hard switch, or a keyboard function. Look for the wifi logo and make sure it is on.

Make sure the wifi has a driver as well.

If none of this works, get a USB wifi adapter, which will have its own software, and simply bypass the issue.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS