Question Hi I have a proven with the 2 GPU and an M.2 expansion card

Mar 18, 2019
Ok long story short my motherboard is a meg godlike with a i9k in it and 2 GPUs in the first pcie slot is a 2080 and in the second is a M.2 expansion card and the 3 is a nother 2080 I have a 4 way installed in it but my 2 GPU is reg as a M.2 expansion card manger how do I fix/Cheng's it ps when the M.2 expansion card is out of the motherboard no problems but when in it starts over and I need the m.2 expansion card how do I fix it sorry for my bad English and thanks for the help before hand didn't know where to post this so I just posted it here hops it's ok 😊

Hm... not entirely sure.

This is what I understand: there are graphics cards installed in the PCI_E1 and PCI_E4 slots, and an M.2 expansion card installed in the PCI_E2 slot.

There's a mention of a 4-way installed. Is that an NVLink for the graphics cards or something else?

There's also a mention of it working when the M.2 expansion card is removed. What isn't working when it is installed?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
What slots do you have the GPU in, specifically?
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MEG-Z390-GODLIKE#down-manual

12345.png

What is showing your second GPU as an M.2?

Mar 18, 2019
Hm... not entirely sure.

This is what I understand: there are graphics cards installed in the PCI_E1 and PCI_E4 slots, and an M.2 expansion card installed in the PCI_E2 slot.

There's a mention of a 4-way installed. Is that an NVLink for the graphics cards or something else?

There's also a mention of it working when the M.2 expansion card is removed. What isn't working when it is installed?
Hi yha it is a nvlink and the 2end gpu is in the 3 pcie slot

Mar 18, 2019
Hm... not entirely sure.

The 2end gpu isn't working with the m.2 PCI extender