[SOLVED] Hi, I haven't used this forum before but I wanted to see if these parts would be compatible to build a budget pc

Oct 16, 2021
My parts are:

-Ryzen 3 1200 14nm 3.1ghz cpu
-MSI A320m-A pro ATX motherboard
-Crucial Ballistix 16gb 2x8 2666mhz
-MSI Geforce GTX 660 Ti OC PE 2gb
-CiT 7 Micro ATX PC case
-AeroCool Integrator 500w PSU
-I have a used 500gb ssd

Replies would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Those parts should be compatible.

A few notes:
  • The PSU is a really low end unit, I would look for something atleast in the tier C (https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/psucultists-psu-tier-list-rev-14-8-12-07-2021.3624094/)
  • I believe that PC Case call for a negative preasure build. But for this components you should be fine. Just something to keep in mind if you upgrade to more newer parts later.
  • There may be better more balanced parts out there, like even a cheap B450 motherboard instead of the very low end A320, but I do not know where are you from, or whats you budget, so no much more I can say.
Cheers!
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Those parts should be compatible.

A few notes:
  • The PSU is a really low end unit, I would look for something atleast in the tier C (https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/psucultists-psu-tier-list-rev-14-8-12-07-2021.3624094/)
  • I believe that PC Case call for a negative preasure build. But for this components you should be fine. Just something to keep in mind if you upgrade to more newer parts later.
  • There may be better more balanced parts out there, like even a cheap B450 motherboard instead of the very low end A320, but I do not know where are you from, or whats you budget, so no much more I can say.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Riskierpcnewbie
Solution
Oct 16, 2021
Hello again,
I just wanted to clarify that if I bought all of the things that I have listed, would I get all of the connectors and screws, ect with the components and just be able to build my system?
Or would there be other things I would need?

Hello again,
I just wanted to clarify that if I bought all of the things that I have listed, would I get all of the connectors and screws, ect with the components and just be able to build my system?
Or would there be other things I would need?

As long as everything come inside thier original box and closed you should have everything. I would double check with the vendor that the CPU comes with its stock cooler. According to AMD it should come, but since its a sorta old CPU it doesn't hurt to ask.
https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-3-1200

Oct 16, 2021
Thanks, they only thing that won't come in it's box is the Graphics Card because I already have that because I got a very good deal on it (considering that it isn't that far off as powerful as a low end 1050). That's ok right?

Thanks, they only thing that won't come in it's box is the Graphics Card because I already have that because I got a very good deal on it (considering that it isn't that far off as powerful as a low end 1050). That's ok right?

You should be able to use it, box or not.

I can not tell if it will work or not, that will requiere a powerfull crystall ball which I don't have :) .

Reactions: Riskierpcnewbie