[SOLVED] Hi! I need to pick between these two coolers, I'm on a very tight budget.

Solution
The i3-10100f should come with a heatsink. Use that and don't waste your money on a junk aftermarket cooler. The included heatsink should provide sufficient cooling. It's a lower end processor after all.

If you want something quieter. Save up the money for a good heatsink. Otherwise don't bother.

If you insist on a cooler. As availability and pricing varies by country. Is there anything from Be Quiet, Scythe, Thermalright, Alpenföhn, Cryorig, NZXT, Corsair, MSI, Phanteks or Noctua available in your budget?
The i3-10100f should come with a heatsink. Use that and don't waste your money on a junk aftermarket cooler. The included heatsink should provide sufficient cooling. It's a lower end processor after all.

If you want something quieter. Save up the money for a good heatsink. Otherwise don't bother.

If you insist on a cooler. As availability and pricing varies by country. Is there anything from Be Quiet, Scythe, Thermalright, Alpenföhn, Cryorig, NZXT, Corsair, MSI, Phanteks or Noctua available in your budget?

Last edited:
Reactions: chungusmaster4583
Solution

Ferimer

Distinguished
Should I choose the Gammaxx 400 v2 or the Gammaxx 300? My CPU is the i3-10100f

Any 212 is $50+ here.
400 V2 would be the better of the two. However i would just save up and use the stock heatsink for now until you can afford a more reliable and trusted brand. Deepcool products are very loud and don't last as long when under stress and when it comes to CPU cooling dont cheap out.

Reactions: chungusmaster4583
Jan 29, 2021

Thank you, I'm gonna put the money towards a better motherboard.

TRENDING THREADS