Question Hi Is the sapphire rx 5600 xt pulse the same size as the sapphire rx 460 4gb Nitro?

Feb 8, 2020
Hi Is the sapphire rx 5600 xt pulse the same size as the sapphire rx 460 4gb Nitro? As I have a 460 in my case right now but want to upgrade however I have a network card right under the GPU and its a really tight fit and there are only two PCI express slots on the motherboard which are occupied by the GPU and the Network card therefore I'm really worried that it might be too large and conflict with the WiFi adapter. If anyone could help that would be great thanks Eryk.

Feb 8, 2020
Hi Is the sapphire rx 5600 xt pulse the same size as the sapphire rx 460 4gb Nitro? As I have a 460 in my case right now but want to upgrade however I have a network card right under the GPU and its a really tight fit and there are only two PCI express slots on the motherboard which are occupied by the GPU and the Network card therefore I'm really worried that it might be too large and conflict with the WiFi adapter. If anyone could help that would be great thanks Eryk.

Lutfij

Titan
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

You might want to include the other components in your system so we know you're facing clearance issues as well.

Post links to the GPU you currently have and the GPU you intend to buy.