Hi is there any monitoring program for the 9800pro?

I did some googling but no chance?

IT would be nioce if we could monitor the amp on the video card and it
voltage plus the temp.

Is there anything that can help me.

DreamMaker wrote:
> I did some googling but no chance?
>
> IT would be nioce if we could monitor the amp on the video card

amp?

> and it voltage

AGP Voltage? I'm not sure if there are any motherboards with a sensor chip
hooked up to AGP voltage.

> plus the temp.

The 9800 Pro doesn't have a built in temp sensor, the XT does.

Ben

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:58:25 +0100, "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>DreamMaker wrote:
>> I did some googling but no chance?
>>
>> IT would be nioce if we could monitor the amp on the video card
>
>amp?
>
>> and it voltage
>
>AGP Voltage? I'm not sure if there are any motherboards with a sensor chip
>hooked up to AGP voltage.
>
>> plus the temp.
>

>The 9800 Pro doesn't have a built in temp sensor, the XT does.
>
>Ben

To bad, thanks...

I guess the only way to do so would be adding a o-ring (donut)
amper-meter to one of the cord powering up the video card, but again
sense they are 4 wire to the card it would be impossible to do so. or
maybe they are two live wire and two neutral (as a return for the
ground). The solution would be to take the two live wire
simultaneously and take the amp . (1+1=2)

minotaur

DreamMaker wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:58:25 +0100, "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>DreamMaker wrote:
>>
>>>I did some googling but no chance?
>>>
>>>IT would be nioce if we could monitor the amp on the video card
>>
>>amp?
>>

>>>and it voltage
>>
>>AGP Voltage? I'm not sure if there are any motherboards with a sensor chip
>>hooked up to AGP voltage.
>>

>>>plus the temp.
>>

>>The 9800 Pro doesn't have a built in temp sensor, the XT does.
>>
>>Ben
>

> To bad, thanks...
>
> I guess the only way to do so would be adding a o-ring (donut)
> amper-meter to one of the cord powering up the video card, but again
> sense they are 4 wire to the card it would be impossible to do so. or
> maybe they are two live wire and two neutral (as a return for the
> ground). The solution would be to take the two live wire
> simultaneously and take the amp . (1+1=2)

Then you could always watch your voltages with Motherboard Monitor or
Speedfan. Those lines supply voltage to the Video Card and Motherboard
directly.
If you want tempature readings, get an XT as someone said or place a
Thermal Probe on the video card (not that is shall be highly accurate).
My suggestion, have good case cooling and when overclocking the video
card, just turn it down a few notches untill the Artifacts go away... *8)

Minotaur

wrote:

>..
>The 9800 Pro doesn't have a built in temp sensor, the XT does.
>
>Ben

I've heard some sapphire oem 9800pro cards have the xt chipset.

Would these have the temp sensor ?