Hi, looking for someone who knows about TVs need help with set up for games.

G

Hi, looking for someone who knows about TVs. I need help setting up my Wii, Wii U, Xbox360 and PS3. I have an Emerson LC195EMX and I need to know what to set the setting for each.

G

I mean what to set the settings on for the best picture in all consoles. Also I don't know if I should edit the TV setting and if so to what. I have looked online for this info and have yet to find any good ideas or suggestions.

Wendt9222

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015
Okay, I would run the 2 you are going to use most at HDMI and the other 2 using Component. If you want all of them at HDMI just buy 4 cables and switch them out between the 2 HDMI its not a big deal thats what I would do. Or if you don't want to do that you can invest in a 4 Port HDMI switch. They usually come with remotes so you can just switch it to whatever console you are going to be using.

Wendt9222

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015

I don't understand what you mean by what settings for each system. Settings for what? If you are talking about HDMI 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. It doesn't matter at all.

G

No, I mean when you turn on the system and go to settings I need the best list of what to put in the setting menu of each system.

Wendt9222

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015

There are many different types of settings on consoles, can you specify more?

G

Exactly! Witch is why I want a list for the best setting for every system best recommended settings for the type of TV I have. I just mean when you boot up lets say, an xbox360 and to to system setting I want the best setting recommendation for the type of TV I have.

Wendt9222

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015

I see what you mean... I think... If your TV is 720p choose that if it is 1080p set it at that setting...

G

That is completely small as that is only one setting in the systems menu. I want ALL of the BEST options. Thank you but I don't think you understand.

Wendt9222

Reputable
Feb 27, 2015

Their are no BEST options... Just leave them at default