Hi! my computer won't turn on but the power supply and mother board are properly working. I don't know what to do, any help wo

Solution
Was it working before this problem began? Did you add or remove anything, before the trouble began?
did you download anything before this began?
I would remove the power supply connectors, except for the 20/24 connection. the RAM,the connections for your drives, mouse and keyboard. check to see if the frontal panel connections are correctly connected, replace the battery, and if your video card is not integrated, remove it.
then plug in your mouse, the PSU connector to the CPU, and the connector for your hard drive. Turn the pc on. If it works, then add one of your RAM Bars, check again. ADD another RAM bar, and check again. then add another connector, reconnect your video card(if not integrated),check again. keep adding one connection...
A little background would be very helpful here. What are your system specs*? How do you know the PSU and motherboard are working properly if the PC doesn't turn on?

* By system specs, would like the following: CPU, Motherboard (make, model, version), Memory (exact model number is best), Graphics Card if any, and PSU - if a prebuilt, Make and full model number is best

simonchipmunk

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
Was it working before this problem began? Did you add or remove anything, before the trouble began?
did you download anything before this began?
I would remove the power supply connectors, except for the 20/24 connection. the RAM,the connections for your drives, mouse and keyboard. check to see if the frontal panel connections are correctly connected, replace the battery, and if your video card is not integrated, remove it.
then plug in your mouse, the PSU connector to the CPU, and the connector for your hard drive. Turn the pc on. If it works, then add one of your RAM Bars, check again. ADD another RAM bar, and check again. then add another connector, reconnect your video card(if not integrated),check again. keep adding one connection at a time, and check.to see if the the moving parts work. if when you add a connector to a drive,or whatever, the moving parts don't move then you will know that whatever you tried to add before it stop working, is the culprit.

Solution