[SOLVED] Hi my issue is i bought a deepcool castle 280rgb and im missing the cables for rgb

Jan 12, 2021
Hi i bought a deepcool castle 280rgb and the seller didn't includethe cables, I also found out I my 4 pin rgb header wont work so I purchased a deepcool converter but that still made a 3 pin that's missing a pin so 1 + 2 pin. But my rgb cable that I need to connect from my cooler is 3 pin next to each other I looked everywhere and couldn't find a cable that would be like the one they include so it connects to the normal 3 pin and converts it to a 3 pin next to each other so I can connect it to my rgb cables from my fan. My question is does anyone know a place where I can purchase a cable that does this or what cable I need to buy for this to work, because I really want it to finally work. Thanks for your response!

Solution
found out my 4 pin rgb header wont work so I purchased a deepcool converter but that still made a 3 pin
you can just buy an aRGB hub and connect both fans to it using these converters.
that still made a 3 pin that's missing a pin so 1 + 2 pin.
you mean the aRGB cable has a pin, then blank spot, then 2 more pins?
that's how your average aRGB connector is designed.

if Deepcool is using a proprietary cable and\or connector,
then you may need to contact them about getting the missing accessories replaced.
though you should contact the seller before hand and see why they didn't include the necessary accessories.
found out my 4 pin rgb header wont work so I purchased a deepcool converter but that still made a 3 pin
you can just buy an aRGB hub and connect both fans to it using these converters.
that still made a 3 pin that's missing a pin so 1 + 2 pin.

then you may need to contact them about getting the missing accessories replaced.
though you should contact the seller before hand and see why they didn't include the necessary accessories.

Solution
Jan 12, 2021

I contacted him and he said he didn't find them but the cooler was unused and I could see on it it wasn't and everything else was factory sealed only the cables were missing, and yes Deepcool is using a diff connector than normal 3 pins and anywhere I searched I couldn't find them so I might try as u said contacting them.

TRENDING THREADS