Hi my motherboard doesnt recognize RAM

Rafas

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
Hi my motherboard is ASUS P7H55-M LE

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P7H55M_LE/specifications/

I just bought a RAM ( G skill 4GB DDR3 and it runs at 1066 mhz..
the problem is that my mainboard It should be recognize that memory but it doesnt.. blue screen etc.. got any solutions ? Its the third RAM that I buy.. Hi again to all!!!

Solution
It may be that the memory you have is incompatible? Check compatibility here.

If memory is found to be compatible according to G.Skill memory finder utility, then maybe the motherboard is faulty?

If memory is not shown on compatibility list at G.Skill website, it may be that the memory is incompatible. Try using memory that is shown as being compatible on the list.
It may be that the memory you have is incompatible? Check compatibility here.

If memory is found to be compatible according to G.Skill memory finder utility, then maybe the motherboard is faulty?

If memory is not shown on compatibility list at G.Skill website, it may be that the memory is incompatible. Try using memory that is shown as being compatible on the list.

Solution
The reason why some memory may be incompatible is primarily due to differences in memory chip architecture, and to lesser extent memory voltage, and timings. The memory controller may not work with these variations in DIMM parameters. Therefore it is recommended that memory compatibility be checked using memory QVL from the motherboard manufacturer and from memory compatibility searches at memory manufacturer websites before buying memory.