hi my system is windows 7 and i am using dual core system with xpro company standard keyboard but on daily basis i am getting

Paras_3

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
hi my system is windows 7 and i am using dual core system with xpro company standard keyboard but on daily basis i am getting issue that keyboard is not working for approximate 15 mins. after that keyboard is working fine. please suggest what i have to do to resolve this issue

Solution
Try is on another USB port. Then, try it on another computer, and see if the problem persists. If it works on the other USB port, then it's the port that you were using that is at fault. If it only works on another computer, then it's a USB controller issue in general. If it doesn't work properly at all, then it's the keyboard.

ebm9000

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015
Try is on another USB port. Then, try it on another computer, and see if the problem persists. If it works on the other USB port, then it's the port that you were using that is at fault. If it only works on another computer, then it's a USB controller issue in general. If it doesn't work properly at all, then it's the keyboard.

Solution