Hi-RES Image of DELL Logo Please

I am looking for a hi-resolution (at least 1600x1200) of Dell's logo
.... I am making my very own black DELL cap and require an image of
that resolution for the hat to come out great.

If anyone has such an image or know a site that has one PLEASE email
me at jadiemus@yahoo.com or post in here.

Thanks!

<jadiemus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a hi-resolution (at least 1600x1200) of Dell's logo
> ... I am making my very own black DELL cap and require an image of
> that resolution for the hat to come out great.
>
> If anyone has such an image or know a site that has one PLEASE email
> me at jadiemus@yahoo.com or post in here.
>
> Thanks!

http://www.bay-wolf.com/wpview.htm

but I'm not sure the resolutions will be good enough?