Question Hi so i bought a new pc with a whole new setup but its performing worse than my old rig

Mar 8, 2021
New setup
Asus B460-F
I5-10600k
Gainward GeForce Rtx 2060 Ghost
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB
WD Blue SN550 1TB NCMe M.2 SSD
Corsair TX550M, 550W PSU

Old Rig
ASUS B150M-A, S-1151
i7-6700
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB OC
HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 8GB
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Cooler Master B600 VER.2, 600W PSU

I would love some help. Weird that its so stuttery eventho my frames are high, any help would be appriciated. This is the 2nd time i make a computer so bear with me im kinda new.
I did clone the OS from the old rig to the new one. I did this upgrade thinking i could Run Escape from tarkov better and Valorant but it seems like ive done something wrong. Ive enabled XMP on the new rig in the bios on profile 1.

Is your RAM properly seated, also 3600mhz ram on that board maybe pushing it, drop the speed of the RAM to default 2666mhz in bios and see if it is better, then work your way up to find whare the stuttering starts. Really fast RAM is cool but only if you have the Mobo to do it.

Mar 8, 2021
Is your RAM properly seated, also 3600mhz ram on that board maybe pushing it, drop the speed of the RAM to default 2666mhz in bios and see if it is better, then work your way up to find whare the stuttering starts. Really fast RAM is cool but only if you have the Mobo to do it.
Yea i turned on XMP and put the value on 2666 anything higher wont start my computer
but i also tried with it off and i got the same issues
I think im gonna send back the parts and get a refund maybe

Mar 8, 2021
Yeah ive descided to send it back but if you guys can help me make a pc that will work i would love to get some soloutions! Im gonna return them and get my money back!
I just want to play Valorant and Tarkov

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
CM Hyper H411R ARGB Black
is the cooler i use yeah the temperature for both Gpu and Cpu is around 30-40c
Those are temps when in idle, not stressed. hardly relevant when i ask what temps, when i ask that i mean under stress.

i was thinking a Ryzen with

Yeah its in the dual slots so A1 and B1
Are not the right slots, must be A2+B2. Those are the second and fourth slot from the cpu out.

Mar 8, 2021
Those are temps when in idle, not stressed. hardly relevant when i ask what temps, when i ask that i mean under stress.

Are not the right slots, must be A2+B2. Those are the second and fourth slot from the cpu out.
yeah i was running valorant but the gpu only ran at 30%
sorry i checked the ram placement and it was 2 - 4

Mar 8, 2021
Yeah that setup works fine i went back to my old rig since ive not been playing for 2 days q.q and im going craaazy aaaaa
I have not tried swapping graphic cards no
Only reason i wanted a new setup is because its hitting 6 years old and im scared that it will break soon