Hi there, need help with finding a console like pc system?

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, i am trying to find a console like pc system and was wondering what are my options?

i know about: Msi trident series, asus rogs, alienware & syber c series.

But, are there any other options that would fit my budget of 550 dollars, that has 2tb or 1tb, 130 or 250 solid state drive.

so are there any options within that price range?

i am also hoping it can be set horizontally for my tv that is 47 inches.

what about controller support?

what about prebuilt systems? i know there are also customize-able systems they make for you.

so can you guys help, i'm asking many places i can so i know what out there that is avilable. cause i tried searching before, but didn't had much luck.

thank you.

Oct 2, 2018

so im assuming the ones im looking for would be up there in 600 dollars to 900 dollars?

how much do pre-builts would cost?

MasterMadBones

Distinguished
For something the size of a console, you're going to have to make big compromises on the GPU end. There are simple very few 'slim' cases that will fit a discrete GPU within your budget. Well, there is the Skyreach 4 Mini case, but as I said, it's $200 just for the case.

Looking at just the budget, there are definitely some possibilities out there. Be aware that achieving console-like performance at the same price level may take some bargain hunting, and Xbox One X levels of performance are definitely not something you should have in mind as a baseline.

I can make some parts lists if you bump this thread (it's late here so I'll so that tomorrow for you, but be sure to remind me because I will forget). Let me know what you think about that case and where you want to be