Hi There, Want To Know Whether My Laptop Can Run GTA V Lag less.

Savvy Kalsi

Reputable
Mar 6, 2015
I have an HP Pavilion 15-p077tx Laptop. It's specifications are:

PROCESSOR-
Processor Name -Core i5 (4th Generation)
Variant-4210U
Clock Speed-1.7 GHz (TurboBoost 2.0 up to 2.7 GHz)
Cache-3 MB

MEMORY
Expandable Memory-Upto 12 GB
Memory Slots-2 SODIMM Slots
RAM 8 GB DDR3

GRAPHICS
Dedicated Graphics Memory Type-DDR3
Dedicated Graphics Memory Capacity-2 GB
Graphic Processor-NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M

This is all I have got. So can it run GTA V.

Solution
No, you can't. Not maybe, not barely, the answer is not at all!

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS WONDERING ABOUT GTA V - STOP ASKING US THAT! ITS INSULTING!

You guys think you're special? That maybe, by some damn miracle, the hardware requirements don't apply to you and will somehow be able to run it? Perhaps will your royal majesties get back down to the ordinary class and treat minimum requirements as they are... MINIMUM!

P.S.: ...and if you dare to ask what the hardware requirements even are...:kaola:

BigBadBeef

Admirable
No, you can't. Not maybe, not barely, the answer is not at all!

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS WONDERING ABOUT GTA V - STOP ASKING US THAT! ITS INSULTING!

You guys think you're special? That maybe, by some damn miracle, the hardware requirements don't apply to you and will somehow be able to run it? Perhaps will your royal majesties get back down to the ordinary class and treat minimum requirements as they are... MINIMUM!

P.S.: ...and if you dare to ask what the hardware requirements even are...:kaola:

Solution
Your CPU and GPU are on the brink of the minimum system requirements, so whilst GTA V may launch, it won't be a playable experience. You would have to turn the resolution and advanced graphical settings down to their lowest levels, and even then, you'll be lucky to hit 30fps.

That's assuming the PC version is well-optimised.

Brad Oxford

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015

Dude! Calm down. His CPU, GPU, and RAM meet the minimum, so yes, he can run it. While it may not be 60fps, he'll be able to make it playable. Heck, my specs are weaker (dual core i7, GT 750m) and I can run it with a mix of medium and high settings to 40FPS.

TRENDING THREADS