[SOLVED] Hi would someone help me with a major cell phone intruder?

Jan 30, 2021
My cell service has been destroyed since last week almost making it impossible to communicate I also have my home going into foreclosure because of this would love if someone could help me bring these awesomeness of humans to justice thank you so much

Solution
Whoever this is Verizon tech couldn’t even find them they launch 2500 emails on my girls phone lol fake popped my bofa account added imaging (power iOS) and even blur my Apple map when I was looking for a library to get on a different pc or phone... ahhh this sucks I believe I know who it’s is but I don’t know how to pin point... I understand form code so I’m just looking for advice, thank you so much for even hitting me up guys

This sounds more like your email and bank account got hacked than anything with the phone, you need to contact whoever runs the accounts rather than Verizon. You may want to contact a friend that knows how computers work, from the things you are explaining you may be confusing the issues you are having...

USAFRet

Titan
My cell service has been destroyed since last week almost making it impossible to communicate I also have my home going into foreclosure because of this would love if someone could help me bring these awesomeness of humans to justice thank you so much
Not sure what you're looking for, but there's nothing we out here can do.
Contact your cell provider and the police.

Jan 30, 2021
Not much to go on here. Please elaborate.

Have you blocked the "intruder" on your cellphone?
I’ve tried and he keeps on messing with me & my girls phone Verizon basically said they couldn’t do anything till I remembered my damn account pin from when I was in high school , legit in foreclosure from these unethical practices

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Go to a Verizon store to verify your identity and address the PIN issue.

Seems the foreclosure and phone issues are separate topics, unless the calls are from bill collectors/those to whom you owe money. If so, blocking them may help with your stress from being contacted, but won't improve your financial situation.

Jan 30, 2021
Whoever this is Verizon tech couldn’t even find them they launch 2500 emails on my girls phone lol fake popped my bofa account added imaging (power iOS) and even blur my Apple map when I was looking for a library to get on a different pc or phone... ahhh this sucks I believe I know who it’s is but I don’t know how to pin point... I understand form code so I’m just looking for advice, thank you so much for even hitting me up guys

Jan 30, 2021
It would if I could pin point these jerks because my lender made a major error on my loan, I exposed a bit to much of what I know and then I got blasted

USAFRet

Titan
Go to a Verizon store, in person, and get your number(s) changed. Reduce your online footprint.
Yes, its a pain on your end, and YOU shouldn't have to go to these lengths. But will stop (for a while anyway), the harassing calls.

If they then track you down again, this may turn into an actionable thing for the police.

This sounds more like your email and bank account got hacked than anything with the phone, you need to contact whoever runs the accounts rather than Verizon. You may want to contact a friend that knows how computers work, from the things you are explaining you may be confusing the issues you are having with phone account issues when they are not.

The loan issues are definitely not due to anything with your phone service. Just because you use your phone for the applications dues not mean the issue is in your phone. It's like if you use a telescope to look at a fire, and then douse the telescope with water to try to put that fire out. The phone is just a means of accessing other things, it's those other things you need to deal with. If some email account is hacked and is being used by someone else, contact the email service provider. If your have issues with the bank, contact the bank. If someone is messing with your money/loans, contact the companies that you deal with on those matters. Contact the several credit bureaus, contact a company that deals with electronic fraud and identity theft https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0235-identity-theft-protection-services

You could have easy have fallen for a phishing attack and gave some hacker your account information.

Last edited:
Solution