Question Upgrade suggestion(s) for a GPU on my system

Dec 6, 2021
Can i upgrade my gpu, but i dont have any pins for the gpu.
Now i have an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
Is an old gpu
I want a gpu that take watts from motherboard
Can you suggest something?
And i have a 450 w psu

Sorry for my english

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your current system like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

And i have a 450 w psu
450W is the advertised wattage of the PSU, we're going to need the make and model of the unit alongside it's age.

I'm assuming you meant to ask for suggestions for a discrete GPU that draws power from the PCIe slot?

Dec 6, 2021
My system is like that.
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 64 4800+
Motherboard (is an old motherboard): MSI N1996 Socket AM2 with 4 slots of ram
Ram: 4gb DDR2 667mhz
Ssd: Faspeed 60gb
Hdd: Samsung 360 gb 7200rpm
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
I really dont like the win10
Monitor:I use a TV as a monitor Toshiba TV
Thats it

Dec 3, 2021
Can i upgrade my gpu, but i dont have any pins for the gpu.
Now i have an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
Is an old gpu
And i have a 450 w psu

Sorry for my english
like the last person said it would be hard to know without more info. i would also add what you plan on using it for. the type of output you are looking for dp, hdmi, dvi ? and how far you are looking to upgrade seeing as your current card is from 2007 and a pci 1.0 . i believe they switched to 2.0 in late 2007 or early 2008. and just a suggestion you might want just to(and i hate to tell people to junk there systems if they can upgrade hardware) it my be time to end of life this one. or keep it as a novelty. i still have a x486 around. if you are just wanting something newer and on a budget. you may want to look into a pre built due to gpu prices.i can give you a path to look at but you would have to know what your system could handle. but as far as i know most modern cards need external power. they do have mini's up to 1050ti's that are 75w with no plugs, but again depends on your system. i wont advise on brands cause everyone has their opinion on that. i do have an old system from 2010 that run a Chinese 1050 ti with real nvidia chip and never had a issue.