Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi everyone,
I am new to this group.Can i post messages related to any
hardware or just those related to storage only?

BTW i am from India
bye,
ben

Previously ben <benil_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am new to this group.Can i post messages related to any
> hardware or just those related to storage only?

> BTW i am from India
> bye,
> ben

As the name says this is a storage newsgroup. While you
can post other things, this is impolite and may trigger
unfriendly responses.

Arno

"ben" <benil_84@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
> I am new to this group.Can i post messages related to any
> hardware or just those related to storage only?

Try and keep to storage. If unsure mark posts "OT:" (Off Topic) in the
subject.

TRENDING THREADS