hidding the make this printer default

I have a printer on the network that we need people to access but need to
stop it being made the default printer. all users are using Windows XP Pro

jaga04 wrote:
> I have a printer on the network that we need people to access but
> need to stop it being made the default printer. all users are using
> Windows XP Pro

You can't control what people set their default printers to if they're
allowed to modify/create printers - although you might be able to add the
network printers via a login script and set the default to whatever you
wish.