Hideo Kojima Forms 'New Kojima Productions,' First Title Developed In Collaboration With PlayStation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
sony will soon find out just how much money kojima will spend. lol.. they'll give him a 150 million dollar budget, and he'll get half way through and have already spent it all. then hold ransom for more money if they want the completed game. he makes good games but damn he's a drama queen

dstarr3

Distinguished
sony will soon find out just how much money kojima will spend. lol.. they'll give him a 150 million dollar budget, and he'll get half way through and have already spent it all. then hold ransom for more money if they want the completed game. he makes good games but damn he's a drama queen

Maybe, but whatever money they give him, they'll make every cent back in pre-orders alone, and they know it.

toddybody

Distinguished
I've been a Metal Gear diehard since 1999/MGS...

I think it was time for Kojima to move on and do his own thing outside of the Metal Gear franchise. MGS V was a giant let down to me (story wise), and I'm longing for the Metal Gear that Kojima would never make: MGS 6 'New Skin' [Cure Solid of the rapid aging, kill Jonny Sasaki...and give it a happy ending with him and Meryl as it should of been].

Ok, my Metal Gear rant is done...FOR NOW

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
This is a big win for Sony but a real bummer for everyone else. I likely won't be playing any of his future games as a PC gamer but as long as Sony is giving him the creative freedom he needs I'm happy for him and wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.