High alert in U.S. after suspicious packages found in UK

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gping to relax and watch some TV tonight. The Miilitary Channel. The Battle of Britain is on.

The Luftwaffe: 12 O'clock High over the Gulf of the bloody nation is on.

Edit. Pesky Saxons.

Just to bring this up as I have done before, the point he was making jaydee was that you slaughtered whole tribes of innoncents, you broke peace treaty after peace treaty when it suited you for land, gold or oil.

America is a new country, it is funny how if a country were to systematically wipe out the existing people of a country now, there would be outrage but when it is yourselfs and your glorious leaders of the past then it is fine, that is what makes america great is it?

You should always act as if people are your equals I believe many an old saying will tell you. America does not, and seeing how history is cyclic that will come to bite you in the ass when you fall.

What also isnt explained is many innocents were also slaughtered on both sides, not just one.
And worse, some lived in peace with all, and again wasnt explained.
Times were different then, as the slave industry was rampant, and differing peoples had different ideas and ideals towards others that were different.
It exists to this very day, tho in smaller amounts.
The last and the worst came from Japan and Europe, which the US did the most to wipe it out.
Also, after our civil war, we learned, but the wrong people came into power for a time there as well, after reconstruction.
Usery and slaughter is Brittains black eye, and surely neednt be rehashed.

No one here is forgetting the sins of their fathers, and forgiving is the right thing to do

If aligning the place we call home, with our indiginous peoples by our side, with peoples who hate and want to kill all those who are different, I would think its you, not US, that have to rethink your ideals, because it was those that made that mistake back then, not wanting diferent, and killing different, that we face today

So no, I wont let thoswe try and turn the tables on people that cant understand this simple fact, and its you , not me, not the US, not your own country, that cant understand, its those today that attack us, that simply wont accept different, and want you, me, my country, your country dead.
Doesnt this sound familiar to you yet?
Why is it Americans that get it so well?

This is my question to you
The haters, the bigots, those that kill, simply because we are different, they assume the sins of ours fathers, yet you defend them, WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS