Question High amd ryzen 5 2600x temps with aio

May 24, 2020
Help needed

I am using the corsair h100x aio cpu cooler,I have the corsair crystal 280x case with 7 case fans for some pretty great airflow. It stays very cool within the case but with the Speccy application to monitor my cpu and gpu temps,my Gpu and mobo temps are under 45 degrees celsius,but my cpu is all the way in the upper 90's under load or when gaming.I clean my pc regularly and it rests on my desk away from dust and has great airflow.

If anybody out there has any cpu temps for comparison or any ideas for how to lower my cpu temps please respond soon.This has been going on for about a week and a half that I know of(as ive just recently started using the temp monitor)and I have been using the pc for just over a month.

Help needed

I am using the corsair h100x aio cpu cooler,I have the corsair crystal 280x case with 7 case fans for some pretty great airflow. It stays very cool within the case but with the Speccy application to monitor my cpu and gpu temps,my Gpu and mobo temps are under 45 degrees celsius,but my cpu is all the way in the upper 90's under load or when gaming.I clean my pc regularly and it rests on my desk away from dust and has great airflow.

If anybody out there has any cpu temps for comparison or any ideas for how to lower my cpu temps please respond soon.This has been going on for about a week and a half that I know of(as ive just recently started using the temp monitor)and I have been using the pc for just over a month.
I would pull the aio from the cpu, check your thermal paste... Pull the aio you will need to replace the thermal paste anyways however thats the main thin i can think of other than you have a clog in the line.

May 24, 2020
I would pull the aio from the cpu, check your thermal paste... Pull the aio you will need to replace the thermal paste anyways however thats the main thin i can think of other than you have a clog in the line.
I have replaced the thermal paste which did drop the temps a few degrees but not much change. And by "pull" do you mean replace?

I have replaced the thermal paste which did drop the temps a few degrees but not much change. And by "pull" do you mean replace?
No take the pump off the cpu and replace the thermal paste, how much thermal paste did you apply? I know everyone suggests a pea drop size however i have never had much luck with a pea drop i usually do just a little more than a pea drop and have no problems. It usually covers the whole cpu and actually does it's job. I have noticed a pea size drop will normally only cover about 3/4 of the cpu not the whole thing.