[SOLVED] High chance of a virus (BotNet)

Aug 18, 2020
Hello! I believe to have been attacked by a virus because in my wifi app it is blocking me from attacking other networks. I have never tried to attack someone’s network and my ping is getting higher by the day. I have done multiple full scans by windows defender and malwarebytes Please Help!!

Solution
Thank you for the reply and I have downloaded zemana, it looks sort of confusing so i will look up a tutorial of how to deep scan
It is the most simple security app on the market. Just launch it and it goes into tray open it up and do a scan very simple shouldn't be a problem. If it finds nothing then my friend you have no viruses on the computer. However heave my advice up top and try to reset the router and the modem. Also your router might have a reset hole watch for that as just taking out the power doesn't reset the router. Perhaps some malware or a site did something to its configuration or it just needs a nice reset and also your modem unplug for 5 minutes then connect then get back to me. 🙏🏽💯

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Get a app called Zemena AntiMalware and do a scan with that and if it finds nothing on top of your two other solutions then you dont have a virus. Or you didn't have real time protection on or the virus came through a unsecred browser. Whatever it is I don't think its in your system after doing what I suggested above. Try disconnecting your Router or Modem and if you have both then disconnect both for 5 minutes then connect your router and then your modem. If problem persists simply reset the router yous hould see it in the back of it. Keep me informed as I feel for you viruses and malware suck big time. 🎶🙏🏽

Aug 18, 2020
Get a app called Zemena AntiMalware and do a scan with that and if it finds nothing on top of your two other solutions then you dont have a virus. Or you didn't have real time protection on or the virus came through a unsecred browser. Whatever it is I don't think its in your system after doing what I suggested above. Try disconnecting your Router or Modem and if you have both then disconnect both for 5 minutes then connect your router and then your modem. If problem persists simply reset the router yous hould see it in the back of it. Keep me informed as I feel for you viruses and malware suck big time. 🎶🙏🏽
Thank you for the reply and I have downloaded zemana, it looks sort of confusing so i will look up a tutorial of how to deep scan

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
It is the most simple security app on the market. Just launch it and it goes into tray open it up and do a scan very simple shouldn't be a problem. If it finds nothing then my friend you have no viruses on the computer. However heave my advice up top and try to reset the router and the modem. Also your router might have a reset hole watch for that as just taking out the power doesn't reset the router. Perhaps some malware or a site did something to its configuration or it just needs a nice reset and also your modem unplug for 5 minutes then connect then get back to me. 🙏🏽💯

Solution