[SOLVED] High CPU Temp Issue

Jan 2, 2021
Hi guys!
Ive been struggling with high CPU temp for few months now. Monitoring CPU Temp while gaming (dota2 - COD), temperature goes up to 90° more or less. While in idle, temperature is normal around 40°.
Noting that I applied new thermal paste and still same overheat issue.
I tried to remove the side glass panel of the case and the temperature went down for around 8-10°.
PC specs:

CPU: i7 9700
CPU cooler: Thermaltake UX100 RGB
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060
Case: Aerocool tor

Im confused what can be the problem here. Is it because the case has a low airflow performance or the CPU cooler needs to be changed?
Thanks in advance!!

Solution
Hi guys!
Ive been struggling with high CPU temp for few months now. Monitoring CPU Temp while gaming (dota2 - COD), temperature goes up to 90° more or less. While in idle, temperature is normal around 40°.
I tried to remove the side glass panel of the case and the temperature went down for around 8-10°.
PC specs:

Im confused what can be the problem here. Is it because the case has a low airflow performance or the CPU cooler needs to be changed?
Thanks in advance!!
"I tried to remove the side glass panel of the case and the temperature went down for around 8-10°."...
Hi guys!
PC specs:

Thanks in advance!!
"I tried to remove the side glass panel of the case and the temperature went down for around 8-10°." there's your answer, your case cooling is not sufficient.

Solution