High CPU usage and RAM usage on idle??? Help

EvooHD

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2015
Hello, yesterday i reinstalled my Windows 7, today i saw something strange on "CPU Meter" My CPU Usage was 25-35-48% and so on. prety Unstable,

i opened TaskManager, and saw that my 4Core is being used so much.
I have
-------------------------------------
i5-4690K 3.5 STOCK clock
MSI Z97 GAMING 3
-------------------------------------

my 4core is used till 60-70-45 and so on, when others not so much...
Also my USED RAM: 5400MB (its 5GB on idle)?? free memory 2,7GB

is something running in background that using my Memory so much and that why my CPU usage is prety unstable??

-----
When i opened Resource Monitor i saw this little thing called

svchost.exe (netsvcs) and its using CPU: 25 Avarage CPU: 24.88
also for memory

svchost.exe using 1 566 848(KB)

What can be problem???
This is fresh windows 7, (Just installed Drivers from MotherBoard disc, GPU Drivers from nVidia, and some other light stuff, i dont have right now even Antivirus program.

EDIT: There is IMAGE - http://imgur.com/1H9wqaO
??

Thanks-Evoo

Solution
My advise is don't install the recommended updates but definitiley install the important updates because they make your PC more secure.

I would not set Windows update to manual in the services tab. Best to open Windows updates and change settings there.

EvooHD

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2015

http://imgur.com/DocDxPV

Here are image of Performance Tab
i dont see (wuaserv, service)
only svchost

Can i turn off Windows Update service? so the svchost is turned off, and not using my CPU and RAM , like 5GB on idle thats almost all my ram...

GTA5 even uses 5-6GB... like hello Microsoft?

Rabmac

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
If you open the CPU tab you should see it listed there.

You can turn Windows update off while you are using the PC but I wouldn't advise that you ignore updating Windows.

As you have just installed Windows the updates are going to take 1-3 days to fully update. I suggest leaving it running overnight and just leaving it until it finishes.

EvooHD

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2015

Thank for help.

But do you think updating Windows 7, with Microsoft , will make it better? Everyone knows Microsoft windows updates when u install them and your computer is like Brick, Running slow.

But i will try install them now.

Do i need to go services. ? and Click Windows Updates " Manual " Disabled??
so next time when boot up pc all my WindowsUpdates is disabled can i do this?

<watch the language>

Rabmac

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
My advise is don't install the recommended updates but definitiley install the important updates because they make your PC more secure.

I would not set Windows update to manual in the services tab. Best to open Windows updates and change settings there.

Solution

EvooHD

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2015

Alright i will do it.! Thank you for your time ,and help.! :)