[SOLVED] High CPU usage in Rainbow Six Siege and Stutters

Jezreel101

Prominent
Dec 21, 2019
I have a Ryzen 5 2600x 16gigs of ram running 2133mhz and evga gtx 1080 FTW graphics card and I get stutters while playing the game is their a fix to this? Or do I need a CPU upgrade.

Solution
Yep, 3200 mhz is just the minimum I’d recommend for ryzen these days. Although I wouldn’t go any faster than 3600mhz as you might not be able to get it to run any faster due to cpu/mobo limitations. Remember latency is also important, not just ram speed
Okay so when I tried overclocking the ram to 3200mhz with a xmp my monitor mouse and keyboard won’t turn on why is it doing that? I found a fix to it, all I have to do is remove the cmos battery and put it back in to reset the changes back to default

Jezreel101

Prominent
Dec 21, 2019
Yep, 3200 mhz is just the minimum I’d recommend for ryzen these days. Although I wouldn’t go any faster than 3600mhz as you might not be able to get it to run any faster due to cpu/mobo limitations. Remember latency is also important, not just ram speed
Okay so when I tried overclocking the ram to 3200mhz with a xmp my monitor mouse and keyboard won’t turn on why is it doing that? I found a fix to it, all I have to do is remove the cmos battery and put it back in to reset the changes back to default

Solution

TRENDING THREADS