Gamer_DeepYT

Commendable
Oct 11, 2019
I had a Ryzen 5 1600 pc for the last 1.5 years when it gets too unbearable, I open Task Manager, only to find that my CPU usage lowers dramatically from 90% to 3%

I've tried all the solutions that I found by googling.

I also did a clean install of Windows 10.

At first, my CPU usage was at 90% after I tried all the fixes I found, now CPU usage lowers dramatically from 60% to 3%

There is no app/service which are taking the resources.

I need you guys to help cause I don't know what to do anymore.
Btw English is not my first language so feel free to ask me for clarification if you didn't understand something.
I don't know if this is relevant or not but here are my specs:
Cpu: Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: 16gb 3000mhz
Gpu1: Rx580 8gb Asus
Gpu2: Rx 560 4gb Asus

-Deep

so if the task manager has opened, does the CPU usage increase or is it still at about 3%?

Is windows updated completely?

Any tasks running in the background?

Nothing else is opened like browsers, or other applications?

All drivers are installed from AMD.com?

Is the CPU hot or do you have other problems while the CPU usage is that high? like freezing or stuttering?

check your HDD/SSD with the manufacturer´s tool, eventually update the firmware if available

Gamer_DeepYT

Commendable
Oct 11, 2019
so if the task manager has opened, does the CPU usage increase or is it still at about 3%?

Is windows updated completely?

Any tasks running in the background?

Nothing else is opened like browsers or other applications?

All drivers are installed from AMD.com?

Is the CPU hot or do you have other problems while the CPU usage is that high? like freezing or stuttering?

check your HDD/SSD with the manufacturer´s tool, eventually, update the firmware if available

If the task manager has opened CPU usage doesn't increase it is still at about 2-3%

Windows is updated completely.

No tasks running in the background.

Yes, nothing else is opened like browsers or other applications.

Yes, all drivers are installed from AMD.com

The CPU is not getting hot & sometimes I see very little freezing and stuttering.

Thanks.