[SOLVED] High disk Activity on Windows 10. Tried Everything, no solution

Sep 21, 2019
When the system boots and whenever i open a program the disk activity just spikes. Almost every time it reaches 100% but sometimes it just spikes to around 80 or 90% and then, after a few second it goes down. The high disk activity only lasts a few seconds but it is still really annoying, because the system lags or takes longer to open a program. I am also concerned that this issue is damaging my drive and reducing its lifespan. I tried every possible solution but nothing seems to work.. Here is the list of the things i tried:

-Disabling Windows Search, Windows Update, SysMain, BITS.
-Installing Windows latest Update
-Updating Drivers
-Defragmenting
- Checking disk for bad sectors
-Perform /diskchek
-Changing Power setting to Max Performance
-Uninstalling Skype
- Reset Virtual Memory
-Disabling Swap File
-Disabling Notifications
-Formating Drive and installing windows all over again
-Disabling defrag on task scheduler
-the StorAHCI thing on Registry Editor
-Disabling System Checkpoint Restore Point on task scheduler
-Disabling Prefetcher from RegEdit
-Changing Sata Port
-Changing Sata Cable

I also dont think it is a failing drive issue, as it doesnt have even one year of use and it doesnt have any bad sectors.

I would really appreciate if you could help me out. Here are the system specs:
-Intel Core i7 7700K
-Asus Nvidia GTX 1060 6Gb
-1X16GB RAM 2400Mhz
-MSI B-250 PRO-VH
-Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0
-The current version of my Windows 10 is 1903

Solution
This sounds like normal operation to me. When you first start a program, Windows has to read it into RAM. Subsequent starts will retrieve the program from RAM where is cached as long as you have enough RAM. You can always speed things up by putting Windows on an SSD.
Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, the program i open is the one that causes the high disk activity on the task manager. However, if i close that program and open it again the disk activity does not spike. Also opening small programs causes smaller spikes, it seems that the size of the program determines the intensity of the spike and the duration.
Another thing i should mention is that the transfer rates are really low, such as 5 mb/s, and the disk spikes anyway.

This sounds like normal operation to me. When you first start a program, Windows has to read it into RAM. Subsequent starts will retrieve the program from RAM where is cached as long as you have enough RAM. You can always speed things up by putting Windows on an SSD.

Solution