High end Desktop for online Poker and Gaming-Vietnam

spider89nz

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
Hey Guys, i am currently living in Vietnam, and i am in need of an high end working and gaming Desktop. i ve already posted here a few weeks ago, but i changed my mind as money no longer is my primary object.
I want a desktop which lasts for many years. Prices in Vietnam are more expensive and also they might not have some items in stock over here. I went to a local PC shop today to get a pricelist.They would build it together for me. I am planing to overclock it later on( havent done it before, but i really want to do it).
I usually play many tables at the same time, so i need a fast and reliable PC. My work requires a software called Holdem Managaer. Its a huge database software and while i am at the tables it reads all hands simultaniously and transfers it in live time to my database. My database is already quite big (500k hands). I have read Holdem Manager profits from Hyper Threading. Anyhow heres the list:

Intel I7 2600k $ 365 ( planning to overclock!)
ASUS Sabertooth P67 $240 (is it any good for my requirements?, was looking for a asrock z68 extreme7 Gen3, but they dont have it )
2 Asus ENGTX570 GEforce GTX570 In SLI together $850 ( is 1 GTX 580 better? WHat you think? I have 2 ASUS VK266H Screens for my work, would like to use them for gaming as well.)
Cooler Master Silent pro gold 1000W $240 ( is it any good, dont think they have corsair, only Coolermaster line 800W 1000W or 1200W)
Cooler Master Storm Sniper $220
2 HDD IntelSSD 80 gb together $425 ( really want SSd, but lookig for bigger capazity. I dont need that much capazity, main priority has my games, Windows 7, and Holdem Manager. If they have 128gb SSD maybe i just take 3 there, otherwise i stick with those 2 and take a HDD as well? )
KIngmax Dual channel Nano thermal ( 2 4gb) RAM $ 84 (More capazity and speed?)
Fan Cpu Cooler Master Vortex plus ( it says CPU SOCKET lga775,1156,1366 no mention of 1155, but the lady there said it would work, hmm i dont know. IS this product any good? also is 1 CPU fan enough? )
ASUS DVD-RW SATA $ 28

So all together it is about $2480 (compared to neweggs $2033 including shipping cost us wide, but they would have also some vouchers and stuff worth $150. I was thinking of shipping it over from Amazon or so to Vietnam, they pretty much have same prices than newegg, but not so sure if they do it and if its worth it. I Asked for discount but its impossible. They would give me A 4gb USB stick and a backpack lol !!!! :)

As said money is secondary, but of course dont want to waste any as well :)

Did i forget anything? My plan is to let them build it, if i decide to go with them.

Okay thank you in advance

mmckenna405

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2011
it seems to me if all you are playing is online poker you may have a bit of overkill here. you can probably downgrade processor, and mother board. all you would really need to play lots of poker games quickly is the SSD you have included and 8 gigs of ram.

spider89nz

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
Budget Range: (e.g. 2000-3000)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (Online Poker(Holdem manager, Working with huge database, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor

Country of Origin: Vietnam

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Yes

Monitor Resolution: ASUS Vk266h 1920x1200

Additional Comments: as posted above