[SOLVED] HIGH END PC BUILD Want some help

bawse.hustler

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
Hey im gonna Buy new pc had my old for around 7 years now and time to upgrade but i wanna go for something high end this time around, and im not 100% if the parts i have picked are good and strong as a build any help to make a really good Rig is appreciated.

So this will be my new pc unless you guys can say better parts to switch to

Motherboard
Asus ROG Maximus XI Code LGA1151

CPU
Intel Core i9-9900K

GPU
ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Overclocked 11G GDDR6

SSD
Samsung 970 EVO SSD 500GB - M.2 NVMe

RAM
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200

PSU
CORSAIR RM Series, RM750, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified

PC CASE
Phanteks Eclipse P600S

CPU COOLER
Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,360mm,Triple

Thats it i know its a good build none the less but im just asking if i have bad parts that dont mix well together since im ready to spend more if i have to i rather do it correct so please share any information and i have heard about RTX 3080 ti but im not gonna wait for it even if it would be worth it but i dont wanna wait for that.
Also SDD space 500gb will do fine for me since i have other SSD already so wont be needing more space if anyone would ask about that

Solution
You mean Ryzen is stronger then I9 9900k ?

Alright ill look into Seasonic psu i was thinking of Thor psu but it seems little overkill, and for the PC case i have no idea i just went by i heard its a good case for Air flow, but if their is better i can go for it just dont know which

No, I don't mean Ryzen is stronger than Intel on everything, is just that lately when I heard the words High End PC I think of Ryzen rather than Intel.

The Core i9 9900K is a beast of a CPU, and for a gaming only PC, is the best CPU today no questions ask.

But if you do work with your PC, like video rendering, etc. then the Ryzen 9 is a great choice too (and in many cases better than intel i9).

As for the PSU and Case is just a preference, you...
Hi

I don't know why I read your title and the words "HIGH END PC BUILD" and I was expecting to come in to a Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 build lol, I guess AMD really made it this time.

Anyways, parts looks good, I like Seasonic PSUs more, but thats me. Also I think the P600S is not a bad case, but I just don't feel its worth that amount of money.

bawse.hustler

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
It's a solid build. I would get 2x16gb ram vs 4x8. Other than that that's a great pc.
It's a solid build. I would get 2x16gb ram vs 4x8. Other than that that's a great pc.
so the ram runs just as good even if just 2 slots are taken only reason i picked 4x8 is since i thought they run better but maybe thats not true ill go with 2x16 then so i can buy another 2x16 at another time

bawse.hustler

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
Hi

I don't know why I read your title and the words "HIGH END PC BUILD" and I was expecting to come in to a Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 build lol, I guess AMD really made it this time.

Anyways, parts looks good, I like Seasonic PSUs more, but thats me. Also I think the P600S is not a bad case, but I just don't feel its worth that amount of money.

Alright ill look into Seasonic psu i was thinking of Thor psu but it seems little overkill, and for the PC case i have no idea i just went by i heard its a good case for Air flow, but if their is better i can go for it just dont know which

No, I don't mean Ryzen is stronger than Intel on everything, is just that lately when I heard the words High End PC I think of Ryzen rather than Intel.

The Core i9 9900K is a beast of a CPU, and for a gaming only PC, is the best CPU today no questions ask.

But if you do work with your PC, like video rendering, etc. then the Ryzen 9 is a great choice too (and in many cases better than intel i9).

As for the PSU and Case is just a preference, you don't need to go runing to Seasonic or another case just cause I said I like them most. The ones you choosen are good no need to change.

Solution

bawse.hustler

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018

As for the PSU and Case is just a preference, you don't need to go runing to Seasonic or another case just cause I said I like them most. The ones you choosen are good no need to change.
Alright thanks for your recommendations , then ill go with the stuff i have at hand, have a good one, take care peace

Reactions: RodroX