High End PC LAgging, stuttering and huge fps drops in all games

Feb 17, 2018
Hello, THis is my first post :)
Actually I am facing problems with my pc in gaming.
I usually play Fortnite, AC Origins,Fifa 18 etc games. My problem is I am getting screen tearing, lags, stuttering and fps drop in all of the games when I play them.I tried to play on medium settings by still those problems aren't solved. Again, I tried to cap my fps at 76(My monitor is 75hz) It didn't solved the issue. I did clean install of windows + my gpu drivers but that did not helped too. Here is a list of components of my pc.

Ryzen 7 1700 Stock
Asus Strix X370-F
Geil RGB 8GB 3200mhz single channel
Western Digital 1TB 7200rpm
Antec P8
MSI GTX 1080 Armour OC (I haven't overclocked)
Antec 620w 80+ Bronze
LG 22mp68vq-p Monitor

I am getting 50-55c on idle and 80-85c on max load using the graphics card.

P.S- I bought this pc a week ago full new, Except for the GPU. I bought the gpu from a person who used it for 1 year. It still have 1 year warranty left. I also tried switching pci e lanes, but It did not helped.

THank you for your help and really sorry for my terrible English.

Solution
Mix-and-match for RAM is a gamble. Especially with Ryzen. My recommendation stands. Buy a matched set of two DIMMs from the QVL list for the motherboard you have. Sell the DIMM you have. That is the most stable configuration you can get.
I don't recommend buying another "of the same thing" because you don't know if the manufacturer has changed anything under the heat spreader. Might be the same, might not. No guarantee.

kanewolf

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sihan : "High end pc lagging, stuttering alot and huge fps drops in low demanding games. PLS Help! :<"

Feb 17, 2018
Are you sure that this is single channel's fault? I am getting like 58-73 fps on fortnite at 1080p. If u think that this is my single channel ram's issue, What should I do to solve it? Thank you, Really appreciate you.

kanewolf

Titan
Mix-and-match for RAM is a gamble. Especially with Ryzen. My recommendation stands. Buy a matched set of two DIMMs from the QVL list for the motherboard you have. Sell the DIMM you have. That is the most stable configuration you can get.
I don't recommend buying another "of the same thing" because you don't know if the manufacturer has changed anything under the heat spreader. Might be the same, might not. No guarantee.

Solution