[SOLVED] High End PC with bad performance

Sep 29, 2020
This week I bought a new PC with the following specs: Motherboard AMD A320M-DVS R4, CPU Ryzen 7 2700X, GPU RTX 2060 SUPER, 16GB RAM 2400hz (1x16), 2 TB HDD, 500GB SSD.

I optimized it and changed a lot of settings so I prioritize good performance in gaming, I installed all the drivers and I started testing it...

Fornite can t go beyond 160+ FPS not even on low settings and i get a lot of framedropping to 60 or even less, CoD Warzone only gets 80-120 FPS at most on the lowest settings and it s getting frustrating, I think it might be the RAM frequency and the fact that is 1x16, but I'm not an expert so I need some advice, what could be the issue?

Solution
This week I bought a new PC with the following specs: Motherboard AMD A320M-DVS R4, CPU Ryzen 7 2700X, GPU RTX 2060 SUPER, 16GB RAM 2400hz (1x16), 2 TB HDD, 500GB SSD.

I optimized it and changed a lot of settings so I prioritize good performance in gaming, I installed all the drivers and I started testing it...

Fornite can t go beyond 160+ FPS not even on low settings and i get a lot of framedropping to 60 or even less, CoD Warzone only gets 80-120 FPS at most on the lowest settings and it s getting frustrating, I think it might be the RAM frequency and the fact that is 1x16, but I'm not an expert so I need some advice, what could be the issue?
Definitely not high end. Motherboard is low as you can go for Ryzen and RAM is...
Sep 29, 2020
I don t know the usage but GPU temp is over 50 degrees celsius and CPU can get up to 90 degrees celsius. This was prebuilt and I will return it tommonrow and now I m trying to get the best build idea until black friday.

dimtodim

Reputable

Jesus why u think for this pc its high end :)

Definitely not high end. Motherboard is low as you can go for Ryzen and RAM is terrible. Probably has a cheap CPU cooler. Build one yourself to get a good system. What resolution and refresh rate are you using?

Solution