[SOLVED] High end pc with low fps on valorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2021
PC SPECS
GPU: RTX 3070 TUF GAMING
CPU: i9 10850K @ 3.60 GHz Base speed. Runs at 4.7-4.90 GHZ
PSU: 850W Coolermaster SFX GOLD (BRAND NEW)
RAM: 64gb GSkill tridentZ (BRAND NEW)
MOBO: asus z590 tuf plus wifi
m.2: 970 EVO 1 TB
Western Digital 1 TB

I play valorant on 1280x1024 and i only get around 200-250 FPS in deathmatch and 250-300 on competitive. Ive tried my best to try and fix this problem on my own but I need some help. If anyone has any tips I appreciate it

Solution
i see multiple threads here daily with complaints that this game isn't getting the fps it should with their mid-high level systems.
each time troubleshooting and improving system settings and/or hardware setup has lead to little or no improvement in-game.
it seems more that this is just a badly written game with internal issues.

while some claim they're seeing multiple users out there @ ~500fps with similar systems on YouTube or some other video none of them ever seem to actually know anyone personally getting there.

so far i would guess it is a luck of draw how it performs.
try removing the game and all related files, restart system, reinstall, and see if there's any difference.
i see multiple threads here daily with complaints that this game isn't getting the fps it should with their mid-high level systems.
each time troubleshooting and improving system settings and/or hardware setup has lead to little or no improvement in-game.
it seems more that this is just a badly written game with internal issues.

while some claim they're seeing multiple users out there @ ~500fps with similar systems on YouTube or some other video none of them ever seem to actually know anyone personally getting there.

so far i would guess it is a luck of draw how it performs.
try removing the game and all related files, restart system, reinstall, and see if there's any difference.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS