[SOLVED] High end pc with low fps on valorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2021
PC SPECS
GPU: RTX 3070 TUF GAMING
CPU: i9 10850K @ 3.60 GHz Base speed. Runs at 4.7-4.90 GHZ
PSU: 850W Coolermaster SFX GOLD (BRAND NEW)
RAM: 64gb GSkill tridentZ (BRAND NEW)
MOBO: asus z590 tuf plus wifi
m.2: 970 EVO 1 TB
Western Digital 1 TB

I play valorant on 1280x1024 and i only get around 200-250 FPS in deathmatch and 250-300 on competitive. Ive tried my best to try and fix this problem on my own but I need some help. If anyone has any tips I appreciate it

Solution
i see multiple threads here daily with complaints that this game isn't getting the fps it should with their mid-high level systems.
each time troubleshooting and improving system settings and/or hardware setup has lead to little or no improvement in-game.
it seems more that this is just a badly written game with internal issues.

while some claim they're seeing multiple users out there @ ~500fps with similar systems on YouTube or some other video none of them ever seem to actually know anyone personally getting there.

so far i would guess it is a luck of draw how it performs.
try removing the game and all related files, restart system, reinstall, and see if there's any difference.
i see multiple threads here daily with complaints that this game isn't getting the fps it should with their mid-high level systems.
each time troubleshooting and improving system settings and/or hardware setup has lead to little or no improvement in-game.
it seems more that this is just a badly written game with internal issues.

while some claim they're seeing multiple users out there @ ~500fps with similar systems on YouTube or some other video none of them ever seem to actually know anyone personally getting there.

so far i would guess it is a luck of draw how it performs.
try removing the game and all related files, restart system, reinstall, and see if there's any difference.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.