Question High fps + GSync enabled getting screen tearing (new compronents)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 1, 2019
I've recently changed my motherboard for a Z390 Aorus Master, and my 4790k for a 9900k + new sticks of ram (Corsair Vengeance RBG pro 2x16) DDR4 3200.

My problem began yesterday when I tested my new rig in few different games, I am suffering of screen tearing even though my fps is high on my 144hz monitor with G sync enabled, I've tried to enable and disable V sync and it's the same.
I got told that my BIOS could be outdated so I took a look and it was so I updated it to the current version (F8), rebooted my computer and tried the same games again and the same problem persist.

When I had my older rig everything were running just fine and smooth, which should be the case now too, even smoother, I tried to reinstall my GPU driver for my MSI 1080 ti and same problem ...

Please help me out ! Thank you.

Jun 1, 2019
Did you do this?
Yes nothing works, I've put my old stuff back in and it's still the same, old mobo, cpu amd ram, still the same problem and never done that before, I wonder if it's because I upgraded from Windows 10 home to pro, it's like the only hope left other than that the problem is simply impossible to solve...